So I found myself nominated for this inspiring award by some amazing women. Thank you to my friends Andie, Emily, Anna and Erin for nominating me. These girls are so passionate about what they post and I always look forward to what they have to say. Please check out their blogs when you get a moment… you’re welcome.
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I despise onions. Let me specify, I despise crunchy onions. If they’re cooked down and mushy and translucent, then I’ll eat them. But if they’re garnish, crispy, crunchy, etc…I’ll complain and act like a child. OH and you can’t sneak them past me. I’ll always know. I’m like a bomb sniffing dog…except I’m a human and I sniff out onions.
2. I have recently picked up calligraphy as a hobby. I would use a nib and dip ink every day if it didn’t take so long and it wasn’t as messy.
3. I’m completely and utterly obsessed with Christmas. The minute it becomes remotely cold outside, I get butterflies because I know my favorite holiday is coming. I totally deck the halls, yo.
4. I shed. A lot. I could probably make a wig every day from the hair I lose. It’s ridiculous.
5. I hate loading the dishes. I’ll unload them all day long but loading them? Nope. Not my favorite.
6. I wish I could live in the 14th century. But I would want to be rich, not poor. Being poor back then was a sure way to die early of consumption. But I wouldn’t wanna be so rich that I’d have to go to court because that was a sure way to die early of drama. Surely there’s a happy medium…yeah?
7. I would love to live in New England. More specifically, the house from Practical Magic.
Who I’m Nominating:
Here are the homies that I nominate.